Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

CONFESSION ON A WOMAN'S SANCTIFIED SEXUALITY


SANCTIFIED SEXUALITY, EMOTIONS AND WOMANHOOD.
Father I thank you because my body is the temple of God and the Holy Spirit dwells within me. I thank you because sin no longer has dominion over me, and I glorify God in my bodily members. I am a woman of God, bought by the redemptive blood of the lamb, washed by the washing of water by the Word and regenerated by the Spirit; therefore I walk in sanctified sexuality. Titus 3:5, 1 Cor 3:16, Rom 6: 12- 14, Eph 5: 25- 27

I walk in the spirit and I do not fulfil the lusts of the flesh. My recreated human spirit is in vital connection with God therefore I honour God in my mortal body. I refuse to give myself to premarital sex, extramarital sex, inordinate affections, lustful thoughts, obscene jokes, masturbation, or other works of the flesh. Rom 8:13, 16

Father I thank you for carving me from Adam's ribs and crafting me delicately into a woman's body. I thank you for my breasts, my womb, and my entire frame. Thank you for the seeds within me and the whole process of reproduction ordained in my body. I consecrate my womanhood to you, dear God, as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable unto you! Gen 2:21-22, Rom 12:1, Eph 5: 1-5

I thank you for my emotions, my attraction to the opposite and my desires for companionship, thank you for placing these powerful passions within me as part of my femininity and part of your sacred plan for Marriage. I submit my emotions and desires to God and I refuse to act under their influence. The word of God is final authority in my life.

My emotions are stable and peaceful for they are under the control of the Holy Spirit. I will no more be given to hasty decisions, unholy joining, unwise reactions, godless conclusions, sinful alliances, compromising situations or destructive behaviours because of untamed emotions. Right now, I speak the peace of God into my emotions. Let every turbulence, depression, pain, regret, shame, guilt, moodiness, confusion, anger, fear, jealousy, pride, unforgiveness, coldness and frustration crowding my heart give way to peace. I speak peace and more peace in Jesus’ name! Gal 5:22

I agree with God right now and I declare that my womanhood is blessed. I am beautiful in everyway, my heart is compassionate, my wisdom is deep, my warmth is endearing, my words are gracious, my carriage is royal, my hair is lustrous, my spirit is vibrant, my hands are diligent, my mind is intelligent and my life is prosperous.

The beauty of the Lord is upon me from today. I have material abundance as I blossom into my womanhood. My library is full of great books, my friendships are blessed with godly women, my wardrobe is full of gorgeous clothes, under wears, accessories and shoes, and my table is full of my choice body lotions, perfumes, and hair works. My needs are supernaturally met. Is 54:11-15, Ps 90:17

this confession is for all who are committing themselves to a life of sexual sanctification.
Confession by Debola Adeoye

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. waoh!waoh am blessed thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me likely...would try and make this confession everyday...
    Gods blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL! AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much..this confessions came when I needed it so much...and it has realy blessed and transformed my life and my ever fleeting emotions...God bless you mega!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! This is fabulous! God bless U̶̲̥̅̊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Personally, this a huge blessing to me. I commit myself to confessing this daily. It is now part of my make-up. God bless you richly,our generation is blessed.

    ReplyDelete